Friday, June 1, 2007

Lazy Blogger

OK, so I was planning on updating this almost daily....but sometimes life gets in the way!

Most importantly- Daddy had his first chemo treatment and did GREAT with it! I was so touched when I talked to dad a couple of days before his treatment and one of his lifelong friends drove down from Buffalo. His buddy wanted to be with Mama and Daddy for the first treatment. I am just so glad my family has friends like that.

I have been running, and working out with Stephanie, my personal trainer. My absolute favorite run was last weekend, I ran with my BFF Melissa and we ran 5 miles. It was a 2.5 mile loop, and since I was afraid I would slow her down, we ran in opposite directions! Yup, each time we passed we high fived! It was really a great run, and reminded me how much nice it is to run with a running buddy. I need to find one here!

I will be running tomorrow morning at 6:36 AM with my team in training teammates. I am not sure, I think we are just doing 3 miles tomorrow. Next Saturday, we are supposed to do a 5K race in Simpsonville, but I am not sure if I will be participating. I am supposed to go to Raleigh to see my cousin, who is on leave from Afghanistan. If the race is early in the AM, I might make it- otherwise I will just run in Daddy's neighborhood after the party.

No comments: