Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Tempo Miles

Today's run was 3 miles tempo. I am still figuring out my tempo, of course. But I ended up doing my three in 32:28- comes out to a 10:40 mile. So I AM getting faster~! Hooray!

I actually would have been a little bit quicker except that my sciatica has been acting up a bit. I try not to let it bother me too much, but when I was running I was having a lot of pain down my right leg. It used to be that the sciatica would mostly bother me right in the right-side of my bum. But lately it has been bothering me in the hip and down the leg. It is a nerve thing, and not a muscular thing, thank God. And I know that Steve Prefontaine had sciatica, and recently I learned that Jesse Owens did too. So I am in good company!!

1 comment:

L*I*S*A said...

You did a great job...our times are very similar.