Sunday, June 24, 2007

The Week in review


Somehow I let the week slip by without posting. Perhaps because I didn't really feel that there was anything real exciting to post....the weekday runs were done on treadmill (4 miles, 4 miles, 2 miles). This weekend's run was 5 miles. My usual running partner at the runs wasn't there, so I pretty much ran by myself. I concentrated a lot on my breathing. Anytime my HR got to 175 or so, I would just sort of fall apart. And my HR didn't recover as quickly as it usually does. Not quite sure, maybe because I have a swollen gland in my neck, so perhaps my body is expending energy fighting that? Anyway, I hate to even figure out my pace, because I know it was slow. Like, it was probably 12 minute miles. UGH.

I am going to start getting out to the group runs this week- they run at 6 am and I would be back with plenty of time for my gym session.

Did get a lot of great donations this week, and I will be updating the donation page shortly!!!

2 comments:

The Traveling Yogi said...

Sounds like you are doing well. The long runs are supposed to be long slow runs, so I wouldn't worry too much about your pace. I like the picture you posted. I am assuming that is your dad? Hope he is doing well with his treatments.

L*I*S*A said...

Your runs sound great. Nice job on getting in your miles, too. :)