Monday, June 4, 2007

Well today started off just great- I was all psyched to get to the gym early and get in my 4 miles before training with Stephanie. I even woke up before the alarm! Got dressed, ate a bit of bread (homemade, but a little dry) and headed out the door. Put the key in the ignition- and what? Nothing. The clock wasn't even on. Great. Just great. Now what do I do? Call Steph and tell her I won't be there? No, wait, I can take Suzie's car after she gets home. So I go back inside and wait for Suzie- got to the gym in time to get a 15 minute warmup before my session. We did arms on the gravitron and with free weights, weighted squats, and abs. A great, whole body workout.

Got home and went crazy looking for my camera. My beautiful, wonderful, takes awesome pictures Nikon D50. Cannot find it ANYWHERE!!! Last time we remember taking pictures was when Phil took the shot of me that is on my donations page (that one seriously needs to be replaced!!! I look like a cow).

By the time Phil got home I was SO ready to go to the gym and get my groove on! I hopped on the treadmill and pounded out the prescribed 4 miles in 50 minutes. Definitely not a smoking fast time- but well, I leave lots of room for improvement. The run felt GOOD. Now I feel very energized but I really need to get to sleep!!!

Great quote I found today- "Energy and persistence conquer all things." Benjamin Franklin

No comments: