Saturday, June 2, 2007

First "official" TNT run

Today was our first official run with our TNT team. We probably had about 24 runners- awesome! I was the slowest :(

We ran 4 miles today, and I have to say that the campus at Furman is pretty hilly. I hate hills! But they make you stronger....I ran with another runner who is going to do the Marine Corps Marathon. There are several of us from here doing the marathon and I was glad to learn that!

We planned out my weekly schedule- Run Mon-Th, off Fr, long run Sat, off Sun. Sounds good to me! There are weekly track meets that start this week, which I will use for one of my training sessions. We will be racing this coming Saturday- an 8K race. There is also an 11K trail race on Paris Mountain scheduled in August. Ouch!!

1 comment:

L*I*S*A said...

WOW..that's a busy schedule, but you can do it. :)