Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Tired Tuesday

Today was a day off from training. Good thing because my hamstrings are SORE!!! Stephanie put me through such a great workout yesterday.

I worked a little more on my letter today, but I had a lot to do work-wise so I didn't sdo much more than that. I am happy to say that my fundraising on my website is now at $50! I still have a long way to go but I am so grateful that people have started giving for this fantastic cause!

Plans for tomorrow include another killer workout with Stephanie as well as 30 minutes cardio done beforehand. I am planning on going out to Furman University to meet up with the Greenville Track Club for the first time. It sounds like they are very family oriented so my little one can run a race too!

Remember to take some time in your day to relax too. Too often we push ourselves too much and everyone needs some rest!!

1 comment:

L*I*S*A said...

Amen, sistah! Relaxation should be right up there with a hard workout.