Wednesday, May 9, 2007

It;s a beautiful day!


So hard to roll out of bed this morning- I slept like a rock last night! Phil and I went to sleep when the new Law and Order:SVU came on, so you have to know we were tired. We rarely miss that show, even in repeats.
So roll out of bed I did, and went to the gym. Rode 15 minutes on the bike (about 4 miles) then did some little "sprints" on the treadmill. Since my hamstrings were still sore, I didn't think I could run a solid 15 minutes before my training session, so I walked at a fast pace and then did 1-2 minute sprints. I did them at 6 mph, then 6.5 mph, then 7 mph. I think I could have even gotten up to 7.5 mph but I ran out of time. (Fave song for this workout- The Devil Went Down to Georgia)
Session with Steph- 30 minutes of arms- bicep, tricep, shoulders, chest. And some abs thrown into the mix. It was a hard, hard workout again. We have really stepped it up a notch!

We don't know yet when the bone marrow biopsy will be. But I will keep you posted!! Enjoy some fresh air today!

1 comment:

L*I*S*A said...

Sounds like a great workout!! Enjoy your day. :)