Monday, May 7, 2007

Monday, Monday

Tired today!! I wnet to the gym this morning and did about 20 minutes on the treadmill- half of that I walked backwards! Then Stephanie (my trainer) put me through a HARD workout, working the hamstrings and abs. I was sweating like a pig! It was a great workout.

Today I am working on my list of addresses to send my fund-raising letter to. The Leukemia & Lymphoma society wants us to try to send a letter to 100 people or more. It is funny when you get down to it, I don't know if I know 100 people! But I am trying to get it all together. I also have to write my letter today, so that I can bring a draft of it to our next meeting. I actually think the fundraising might be harder than the training!! But I am determined to stick with it!!

Hope everyone gets a chance to get their heart pumping today!!

1 comment:

L*I*S*A said...

Thanks, Patti, for the nice words on my blog. I'm going to blogroll you to mine, if that's okay.

In regard to nursing school, I am beginning my 2nd semester right now..it's my Surgical rotation. :) I hope to bounce some questions off you as they come!

Thanks again,
Lisa