Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Ouch!

Oh yes...I do have a running blog.

Where did I go? Well, after the lovely run I last posted about, I started having a lot of pain in my left hip. I have been resting it, and riding the bike. I thought it was better, so last night after the bike ride I did a test half mile on the treadmill, at a slow speed. It felt OK, the hip didn't hurt.

Today, when I got out of bed....it's hurting again. Not real bad. I am going to ride the bike the rest of the week, then on Saturday I have an 11K trail race. I think I should be OK because I am just going to take my time, and walk as much as I need to. I am hoping this hip thing goes away because I am getting frustrated with it!!

1 comment:

The Traveling Yogi said...

Sorry to hear about your hip, but at least you are being smart and taking it easy. Hopefully it will heal fast. Biking will definitely keep your endurance up.