Wednesday, January 7, 2009

here we go again

I found out that my dad might have cancer again. I am mad, scared, frustrated, anxious....but I am trying to hold out hope. As a nurse, I think it seems obvious- 3 spots lit up on the PET scan.... But I know that God can make anything happen. I am trying to be positive.

I did not work out the past 3 days. I am starting to get a virus but fighting it off pretty successfully- just a little bt of sore throat and achey-ness.

I went to the gym today- 45 minutes on the treadmill. 2 minutes run, 1 minute walk for 10 cycles, then 1 minute run (faster) and 2 minutes walk. The fastest one I did was at 7.5 mph. Afterwards, stretched, then did 15 minutes abs class with Lisl. After that was my workout with Mitch, which totally kicked my butt. We did a lot of plyometrics and muscle strength...my legs are pretty sore now!

No comments: